RE: AB sdlg

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] AB sdlg
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 23:01:29 -0700

This one is beautiful, Donald.  It’s very good indeed.  I’d like to grow it.

My Arilbreds are just about through now.  I have just two weeks of bloom from them and they’re gone.  That’s a complaint I have against Arilbreds.

We’ve had 20 to 40 mile an hour winds today.  There aren’t many iris blossoms that hold up in that.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9