Re: AB sdlg

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: AB sdlg
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 17:03:39 -0000

Hello Jan,

I can't address what you might expect from the cross or give you any
updated information on Mrs. Danielson or Mrs. Shockey, but I'd take
that cross in a heartbeat.  I'm exceedingly fond of TEL AVIV and
expect to see my first seedling using it (with a TB) bloom either
today or tomorrow.  I'm anxious to see it.  I haven't had good luck
with TA seedlings surviving.  I know Walter Moores had a cross with
ZERZURA X TEL AVIV that I particularly liked from the photo.  I need
to check up how it is doing.

> I made my first successful cross TEL AVIV X KIOSK.  I've tried with
> several others but this is the first one to take.  I also crossed
it back
> but the Kiosk didn't take.
>
> What kinds of things can I expect from this cross?
>
> Plust does anyone know anything about Irene or Luella?  They used
> write me, but no news since Christmas 2004.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA