Re: OGB- sdlg

In a message dated 4/6/2005 8:28:37 AM Mountain Daylight Time, donald@eastland.net writes:
I keep trying to use the type with ABs to get another generation in the AB direction.  Not too successful - only a single seedling so far.  I get some seeds, but almost no germination.  Makes me appreciate the hybridizers that have successfully produced results using that combo of parents.

Don't be discouraged.  Few seeds and low germination are typical.  But when you get a breakthrough seedling, it's all worthwhile!

Sharon McAllister

Yahoo! Groups Links