Re: Re: AB sdlg

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: AB sdlg
  • From: "Patrick Orr" irisdude@msn.com
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 16:50:27 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 16:50:27 -0700

That's pretty funny Donald.  I got quite the chuckle out of it.

No, you did not have to respond, I was just teasing...

But seriously, I really do hope that seedling performs well for you because it sure looks nice, and I would love to have it in my garden if it is a good one - regardless of the name.