Re: SUGAR MAPLE (Sutton '03) SDB

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: SUGAR MAPLE (Sutton '03) SDB
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 14:59:13 -0000

Once you have a large photo downloaded, if you just click on the photo
itself it will reload in another window and will automatically reduce
to screen viewing size.  So, except for download time on large photos,
this gives the advantage of seeing detail in larger formats and still
being able to have a viewing size.  I'm not advocating that for all
photos because I remember what it was like when I had dial up, but
occasionally folks post things where the detail matters and then
posting the large format is the better route.  Even with dialup I
tended to like a bit larger format than too small.  The object is to
see the iris as well as possible.  For me anyway.

I think this is a great color.  Well named.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA