Spring Fling or imposter?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Spring Fling or imposter?
  • From: "Pat" patnjbob@neto.com
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:37:18 -0500

This came to me labeled Spring Fling. The color is so intense, I'm not sure if it's correct on ID.  The beards also are a brilliant orangey pink. The only two shots I find online are both different. Can someone confirm this ID or give me a clue on what it really is.
Thanks Pat

81' Denney 34 E.  Ruffled rosy pink B-rosy pink

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image