Re: SUGAR MAPLE (Sutton '03) SDB

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: SUGAR MAPLE (Sutton '03) SDB
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 15:39:21 -0000

cseggen1@a... wrote:
> Clicking on the photo to open in a new window does not work for me
on a dial
> up service.  Still a beautiful picture!
> Connie Eggen

It doesn't?  I wonder why not.  Some of the computer geeks will have
to explain that to me :).  I would have thought that it would have
been a function of the website, not how the website was accessed.  I
just assumed it would work for everyone.  I really thought it was
something Chris Lindsay added not too long ago because I didn't
remember it being there in the past.  When I discovered it, I thought
it was a really nice feature.  Sorry.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links