RE: AB sdlg

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] AB sdlg
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 19:28:11 -0700

I really don’t know why my arilbreds behave as they do.  I only have a half dozen varieties, Heart Stealer, Dawn Caress, Desert Moonlight, Chocolate Mint, Byzantine Art and Wind Rider.  Each clump will bloom all at once, ten to twelve stalks, almost to the point of bloom out.  Each flower only lasts a couple of days even though is usually isn’t too hot in late March when they are at their best.  When they bloom they are spectacular, but then they are gone.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9