Re: Great Insulation

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Great Insulation
  • From: John Nettles jjnettles@comporium.net
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:45:09 -0400

O.C has been thinking about you with all that snow ou are getting, butthen you had an earlier mild winter when we were all suffering. Only fairplay
That FUNNY and VERY Friendly Old Coot named John, Saying he sure is enjoying this Spring weather, and all of everybody else's pretty Spring Flowers and especially the IRIS which are now BLOOMING !!