Re: [Fwd: unknown identification]

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: [Fwd: unknown identification]
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:49:41 -0000

With a thousand caveats about my suggestions based on photos, I think
checking out SATAN'S MISTRESS for #1 might be worthwhile.  The beard
in combo with the color brings it to mind.

For #2, I think SILENT TEARS might be a possibility, though there are
a couple of ABs that are similar as well.  I can't remember the beard
color either, so that might be an eliminator.

No guesses on the other three.  Do they have any idea of the source's
source?

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA