Re: TB: Hyb: More seedlings

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: Hyb: More seedlings
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:49:27 +0000

Francelle, If you need another garden, another growing condition to test your seedlings in I've got some extreme conditions your not going to get in Arizona. I could find some space.  That applies to anyone else who would like to test there seedlings in Colorado's up's and down's.  The snow is melting fast, should all be gone by tomorrow.  60's today 70's tomorrow - Bright Blue sky and sunshine - sunscreen advised at a Mile High.

Bob In Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

Here are two more seedlings that got “Keep Stakes” today.  The first needs ruffles, but I love the colors.  It is from Be Mine X (Pink Lenox X Celebration Song).  It’s tangerine beards end in fuzzy white horns.

The second is from (Coral Point X Pond Lily).  Its beards end in an odd streak that divides the falls.  Now if I could just get the colors of the first with the form of the second… Hope springs eternal, so I’ve heard.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

Yahoo! Groups Links