Beard close-ups

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Beard close-ups
  • From: Gerry Snyder gerry.snyder@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:23:24 -0700

Just had to show off my new camera. It's a Canon EOS Rebel XT, a digital
SLR that can use my old Canon lenses, including the 50 mm macro lens
these pix were taken with.

The images were severly cropped so as to include just the tips of the
beards, and then reduced in size by 50% to be kinder to to those with
slow connections or small monitors.

I'm not sure what iris the tangerine beard pic is from. It's a plicata,
probably from Keppel.

Gerry
--
Gerry Snyder