RE: my favorite AT LAST sdlg

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] my favorite AT LAST sdlg
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:27:40 -0700

I like it, Donald.  Those big pointed signals are very distinctive, or are they really beards?

Choosing which ones to keep is hard.  I keep the ones I like best, line them out, and watch them for a few years.  Then they either bloom out, refuse to grow well, or I get tired of their faults and dig them.  If I still love the survivors of all that, I plan to introduce them.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9