He Man Blues: Leaves too Wide?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] He Man Blues: Leaves too Wide?
  • From: matbeach1@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:52:32 EDT

I posted a question on the other list about whether or not these leaves are too wide. This is a new plant, and this is how it has grown (quite vigorously) without fertilizer. It something wrong with it for the leaves to be this large?

I appreciate advice as I am a new iris gardener.

Mike in South Carolina

I hope these attach as this is my first time doing it.

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image

JPEG image