Re: my favorite AT LAST sdlg

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: my favorite AT LAST sdlg
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:04:45 -0000

Hello Rhonda,

There's a fellow in Montreal that's been trying some ABs.  It seems to
me his survival rate is about as good as mine.  Several have lived
through a couple of his winters now.  I think he hasn't had a lot of
bloom yet.  Maybe after this year he will have more information on
those he's had some success with growing.  I should think that if
they'd survive for him, then they might have a good chance for you as
well.  since I've sent him some from Texas, they've surely had some
culture shock from the vast difference in our growing conditions.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA