Re: SDB: Firestorm

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SDB: Firestorm
  • From: Bill Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:57:52 -0500

Nice pic, Will. I've got Firestorm blooming now, too. It is a dandy. I
like it a lot, but haven't really managed to get a good photo yet.

I only started planting the dwarfs a couple of years ago, and this is
the first year they've really put on a show. I put them around the edges
of my TB beds, but I don't think I like them there. I'm thinking about
moving them into the landscape on a slope by the driveway. That way
they'll be more at eye level when driving in or out and can be more noticed.

You know, I think you are about the closest person geographically to me
on the list. I'm only about 125 miles due east of Springfield... ;-)

Bill Wells