Re:CULT:Roundup iris

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re:CULT:Roundup iris
  • From: Laurie Frazer laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:19:00 -0500

OK, let's try this again.  I made a little adjustment in my email
program, so hopefully everyone will be able to download AND VIEW this
pic without necessarily clicking over to the Mallorn archives.

This is another example of RoundUp poisoning.  This is the MDB BIT
MORE.  It caught just a tiny dribble of RoundUp on one or two of the
lefthand rzs in the clump, as demonstrated by the color bleaching of
the bloom on that side.

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image

normal annual precipitation 26-27"