SDB Seedlings

Here are a few of my own seedlings.

    The first, a seedling numbered 1401 -B, is a very well formed SDB with one to two branches and five buds.  It is from (Chanted x Cachet) and the color is a very rich and dark purple that goes almost black in the center area with the medium blue beard going bright tangerine as it goes into the throat.  Unfortunately here the pollen hit before I could get enough light to take a photo....

    The second is seedling  9709 - 2C and comes from (Chanted x Fairy Lore)  It has one branch and up to four buds.  It has rebloomed for me a little ("Fairy Lore" always did that as well) and I have found it to be a very good breeding Iris.  When crossed to "Celsius" by Barry Blyth I saved over 10 out of twenty five seedlings to watch....Of course Barry's stuff is a lot of fun to work with anyway....Paul Hill