RE: Re:CULT:Roundup iris

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Re:CULT:Roundup iris
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:47:07 -0700

It opened nicely here.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

-----Original Message-----
From: Laurie Frazer [mailto:laurief@paulbunyan.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 5:50 PM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iris-photos] Re:CULT:Roundup iris

I'm sorry you folks are having difficulty viewing my pic.  It is in jpg
format.  I never had any trouble with anyone being able to open and
view my pics on my old computer, but the email program on my new
computer must be doing something to the files when sending them that is
causing trouble for some of you.  If I can figure out what it is, I'll
try to correct it.  In the meantime, my RoundUp pic is viewable in the
Mallorn archives.

Sorry for the hassle.

Laurie
laurief@paulbunyan.net