Re: unknown golden oldie

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] unknown golden oldie
  • From: Pearl Doyle pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 21:05:16 -0500

Donald I have one like it (from a neighbor down the road) and someone identified it as Ginger, Schreiner 1953. It's a very strong grower.

Donald Eaves wrote:
Surely an old one, and most definitely golden.  The effect of the color in
sunlight is about the same as a yellow caution light.  Any best guesses as
to what it might be?  I haven't seen an other iris quite this shade.  I
wouldn't think there'd be too many out there.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

JPEG image