SDB: Leprechaun's Delight

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB: Leprechaun's Delight
  • From: willwarner@alltel.net
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:59:01 -0500

This one is SDB Leprechaun's Delight (Weiler '86).  This one is not new
here either also made a big clump and rebloomed last fall.  I really like
the very thin blue line that runs from the beards down the fall (if you can
see it in the pic).  This is probably the best pic I've taken of this little
guy.
 I also think I found a typo on iris register, Blitz shows it's registered by
Weller, but I think it's should be the same as this one Weiler, I didn't
notice that until I looked up this one.
Will Warner
SW MO
Zone 6