Re: One more for today.

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] One more for today.
  • From: John Nettles jjnettles@comporium.net
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:49:35 -0400

Unless otherwise corrected, I'M CONVINCED. That sure is a good name for it. Maybe next yea it will be a little bigger and I can make a better shot of it..

Thank you.

That Funny and VERY Friendly Old Coot, named John, REALLY enjoying Spring
with all of God's pretty Flowers........and TODAY glowing with pride at the new ones blooming in HIS yard.

Yahoo! Groups Links