Re: OT-Photography

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT-Photography
  • From: John Nettles jjnettles@comporium.net
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:36:53 -0400

I'm not sure if you meant this "JOHN" or not, but I save the pictures when I edit them to a CD, write my E-mails, then add "as "ATTACHMENTS" to my E-Mail..I try to keep the size down in the largest side to 450 Pixels.
That Funny and VERY Friendly Old Coot, named John, REALLY enjoying Spring
with all of God's pretty Flowers........and TODAY glowing with pride at the new ones blooming in HIS yard.

Yahoo! Groups Links