RE: OT-Photography addition

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] OT-Photography addition
  • From: "Char Holte" cholte@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:43:48 -0500

Hi John,
One correction, if the photos you want are one after another on the list you
can do the shift trick.  If there is another photo between hold the Ctrl
(Control key) and click on the one you want.  Once you chose to hold the
Ctrl key you must continue to do that for each additional choice during that
operation.  (Keep in mind every one you add will slow down the transmission
of the email.)

If you do not see the paper clip icon you may not have that toolbar open so
try the ones you do not have open until you do see the paper clip.  (I find
the additional toolbars under view but it may be different for each of you).

Char, New Berlin, WI