Seedling 9709 -2C

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Seedling 9709 -2C
  • From: petalpusherpaul@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:56:29 EDT

    This SDB I hope to introduce soon....perhaps this next year.....It rebloomed for me the third year....It is the parent to many of my best or at least most interesting seedlings...I also have many others to bloom next year from it....this flower has one branch and usually three buds, sometimes four......Paul Hill
9709-2C (Chanted x Fairy Lore)
Fresh bloom of 9709-2C