(no subject)

    This is one of the best from a group of about 80 seedlings....(Chubby Cheeks x Chanted)  There were others worth keeping, but this had the best form....I've crossed it to the only other sib that I saved from the bunch....Looking to carry the magic of Chanted onto other types of plics............Paul Hill