Re: RE: Enriched by Craig

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: Enriched by Craig
  • From: Pearl Doyle pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 13:59:39 -0500

Char, your pictures are beautiful but......I am on dial up modem. I can't get anything else here or I would have it.  It took 7 minutes to download those pictures. Please be kind and make them smaller for internet use.

Char Holte wrote:

   Hi,

Here is my picture from the Median convention last year.  I was impressed with the flower and the clump.  There are three different pictures so I will send them in separate emails.

The interesting part is that the pictures came from two different gardens, 550 and 551 from one and 383 from another.

Char

Yahoo! Groups Links