SDB- Chocolate Swirl

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB- Chocolate Swirl
  • From: bdavis3738@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:52:00 EDT

Hi everyone!
I just got back from a long road trip and found that I had missed most of the SDB's blooming here at the house.  This little fellow was still going however.  The thing I really like about it is that it smells like chocolate!  That was quite a surprise but a welcome one.
I have been enjoying everyone's postings while I have been working out in Williamsburg, Virginia!  It kept me as sane as possible.  Keep up the good work!
Brian Davis
Champaign, Illinois

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image