mistake/1st Edge of Eden

  • Subject: [iris-photos] mistake/1st Edge of Eden
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:32:29 -0000

I'm going to make a wish.  I do believe it would be nice if Chris
lowered the size photo file hort.net archives would accept.  I know it
probably has a limit, but perhaps it should be smaller still.  I
realized I'd forgotten to reduce the photo when it was taking too long
to transmit.  I actually turned off my computer trying to prevent
submission, but apparently it went anyway.  I guess once they get to
Norton and are being scanned for virus, it is too late.  At least I
haven't ever managed to abort a sent message at that stage.  It didn't
appear, so I resent one with a reasonable size.  Obviously both are
there now.  Folks that get them in their mailbox are victimized
regardless.  So my apologies - yet again.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA