Best of Show

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Best of Show
  • From: Pearl Doyle pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:56:58 -0500

Our own "Pat" who has posted many beautiful pictures here sent this message to me. "won Best of Show Bicolor with Spanish Bolero, Best of Show Plicata with Kid's Clothes, 1st place ribbons for for those two and then Great Pretender,Men In Black, Sky Hooks,Patriotic Heart. Then 2nd for Persimmon Parasol and 3rd for Gnu Again."

Congratulations Pat! And she only entered 8 entries!!!!

Yahoo! Groups Links