Re: mistake/1st Edge of Eden

Well, I think many of us have accidently posted something way too large,
or more often, forgotten to attach anything!

But I have another wish.... I wish that John would INCREASE the
recommended photo size. A 100k is not a problem on a dialup modem. There
are some emails without photos on this list that are that size!  When
most folks post a large photo by mistake, it is usually 600k or larger,
which *is* pushing the limit a tad as well as eating up space way faster
in the archives. But the ability to get a good look at a seedling, or
see an interesting beard, is really compromised in some of these very
tiny pics...

Besides, why *punish* everyone that does have a dsl or cable connection?

cathy

--
Catherine Button    Network Administrator and corporate irritant