Re: mistake/1st Edge of Eden

Kathy,

The recommended size on the list introduction is 50k. My suggestion is
to increase this to 100k.
This is not an unreasonable size, even for dialup (I administer a bank
of modems next to a CO that never gets better than 14.4k connections, so
I have some experience with this.). Text only emails where folks have
forgotten to turn off html are often as big as 100k without photos...

cathy

--
Catherine Button    Network Administrator and corporate irritant