Re: mistake/1st Edge of Eden

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: mistake/1st Edge of Eden
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:33:25 -0000

Well, as I often do, it comes late to mind that the Yahoo Groups part
and the hort.net archives are two separate things.  You were right
about being able to delete from the Yahoo archives.  But that wasn't
very helpful since those archives don't store the photo anyway.  It
did not give the option of editing the messages that I could see.  So
unless the delete followed Yahoo into the hort.net archives and
deleted there, it won't help what's in the archives.  As for sending
large files, since the original transmission goes via Yahoo and then
to the archives the size limit would have to be in Yahoo to save large
files from hitting mailboxes anyway.  If the Yahoo Group rejected the
file as too large, I'm assuming that in itself would prevent it from
going to the hort.net archives.

Sigh.....I think I'm getting a headache.  Maybe better if I just don't
post.  No thinking, no worry, no problems.

Donald Eaves

Yahoo! Groups Links