Re: Re: mistake/1st Edge of Eden - outlook filter for size

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: mistake/1st Edge of Eden - outlook filter for size
  • From: "Sandra" bardraj2003@yahoo.ca
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:08:14 -0500

Please don't stop posting.  I am on dial-up and big files don't really bother me....you just have to exercise
patience and go and get a cup of coffee.  I belong to a lot of graphic groups and I often get 1000 kb size
emails (which is the maximum size yahoo allows you to send) and I have taken to just starting my outlook
express in the morning and just walking away...come time for coffee break I then have a bunch to read.

I woouldn't have said this a number of years ago, but once you get used to waiting for 1000 kb emails to
download,  500kb ones aren't nothing.

If someone on dial is having big problems with large files, I understand there is a way to set up a filter
on your outlook (or maybe just OE) so that emails over a certain size won't start downloading.  If anyone
is interested contact me offlist and I will hunt down the instructions on how to do this.

Sandra

Sigh.....I think I'm getting a headache.  Maybe better if I just don't
post.  No thinking, no worry, no problems.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net

Yahoo! Groups Links