Re: Re: mistake/1st Edge of Eden - outlook filter for size

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: mistake/1st Edge of Eden - outlook filter for size
  • From: Walter Pickett waltseed2@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:00:06 -0700 (PDT)

Sandra <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca> wrote:
Please don't stop posting.  I am on dial-up and big files don't really bother me....you just have to exercise patience and go and get a cup of coffee...............
I live 30 miles out in the country, but work in town and do my emails at eithe the public library or the university library.
But my neighbors do indexing of books for a living.  And they have dialup.  They leave their computer on and go to bed at night.  The publisher will email a book to them overnight.
Obviously this is not a solution for everyone.

Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links