Re: TB: HYB: Year to year change

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: HYB: Year to year change
  • From: Lorie Melburn nutsaboutnandays@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:02:47 -0700 (PDT)

I like that color of Iris. I got some purple ires from a neighbor last year, along with a big hosta plant. This year, another neighbor gave me some of his ires,purple, and some purple cone flowers. While at Wal-Mart the other day, I saw 2 different colores Iries, that I added to my small garden this year. One is yellow, called mister rogers, and the other one is yellow with purple, called bedazzled.
   Anyone know anything about these dwarf Iris es or where they come from originally?
    Will send photos of them soon.
                                 Lorie

This is a group for those with all kinds of pets, to come and share pictures and stories.

This a group for those who love to come and talk about their nandays. To share stories, information, and photos.