Re: Re: mistake/1st Edge of Eden

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: mistake/1st Edge of Eden
  • From: Pearl Doyle pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:58:59 -0500

Donald, I hope you don't mean that. I enjoy your pictures and I occasionally forget to resize them too. I am on dial up and lots of large pictures are a problem, but the occasional ones can be handled by leaving my computer downloading while I do something else. Someone will gently remind the sender or, as in your case, the sender realizes the mistake instantly.

donald wrote:

Sigh.....I think I'm getting a headache.  Maybe better if I just don't
post.  No thinking, no worry, no problems.

Donald Eaves

Yahoo! Groups Links