RE: Spanish Bolero

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Spanish Bolero
  • From: Lorie Melburn nutsaboutnandays@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 18:20:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Char,
    I see you are in New Berlin. I am in Milwaukee. Where is this show? I am new to irises, so am just learning about all the different colors. I am hoping to find a garden shop in this area that sells these different colors. I am one who likes different color in my garden. Thanks to everyone for showing all these lovely ones.

This is a group for those with all kinds of pets, to come and share pictures and stories.
This a group for those who love to come and talk about their nandays. To share stories, information, and photos.

Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links