RE: Re: mistake/1st Edge of Eden - outlook filter for size

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Re: mistake/1st Edge of Eden - outlook filter for size
  • From: Walter Pickett waltseed2@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:27:25 -0700 (PDT)

Char Holte <cholte@wi.rr.com> wrote
:Hi Walter,.You live 30 miles out in the country where?
Char, New Berlin WI

I live 5 miles from the small town of Kanopolis, KS.  It doesn't even have a grocery store.  but does have a library.  Priorities are OK. there.
But Elsworth, the county seat is about 10 miles away.  It is so desperate for people it is offering city lots to people for free if they will build or move in a prefab house.
But Salina KS is where I work, and it is 30 miles away.  It is a city of over 50,000.
Walter