Re: Chasing Rainbows

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Chasing Rainbows
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 17:28:50 -0700 (PDT)

shadow_6150 <shadow_6150@yahoo.com> wrote:
>this is my first post. I hope this works.
Hi Shadow,
For photos here, you would just attach the photo from
your computer just like sending any picture in e-mail.
If your e-mail program has a place that says insert
picture, then it would show up in the on the message
Your html img src code would have worked at some of
the other forums, but I don't think yahoo works with
remote direct linking.

Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links