Re: Spuria seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Spuria seedling
  • From: Pearl Doyle pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:55:00 -0500

Very nice Jan. and the size is perfect.

Jan Lauritzen wrote:
Hi All -
I only joined the group about 10 days ago so I have been enjoying the pictures and conversations.  I have discovered messages and pictures from 3 of my friends.  I only knew that Randy Squires was a member of the group.
I am curious as to how many of you will be going to St. Louis for the National.
Now I am going to try sending a picture of one of my spuria seedlings which opened yesterday.  The color is not quite right as it is really a dark chocolate brown, not red-golden brown.  I have tried to make it the correct size and hope it works.

Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links