Re: Spuria seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Spuria seedling
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 20:03:35 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, Pearl.  I have another one I will send as soon as I can lower the size.

Pearl Doyle <pdoyle@our-town.com> wrote:
Very nice Jan. and the size is perfect.

Jan Lauritzen wrote:
Hi All -

I only joined the group about 10 days ago so I have been enjoying the pictures and conversations.  I have discovered messages and pictures from 3 of my friends.  I only knew that Randy Squires was a member of the group.

I am curious as to how many of you will be going to St. Louis for the National.

Now I am going to try sending a picture of one of my spuria seedlings which opened yesterday.  The color is not quite right as it is really a dark chocolate brown, not red-golden brown.  I have tried to make it the correct size and hope it works.

Jan