Re: HYB:Crossing humor (sorta)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos]HYB:Crossing humor (sorta)
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 07:51:33 EDT

In a message dated 4/28/2005 11:35:26 P.M. Central Standard Time, jgcrump@erols.com writes:
Haven't lost one in this way yet.  --  Griff
Griff, I have also moved pod bearing clumps.  In fact, I have seedlings now from a pod that was moved last year.
This was a spur of the moment demonstration given with cut flowers!  This particular person didn't make the mental transition to the garden.  She was asking if the cross I'd just made would produce viable seed.

Yahoo! Groups Links