Spring unsprung in Nebraska

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Spring unsprung in Nebraska
  • From: Sheri Arevalo bluejiris@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 18:55:45 -0700 (PDT)

   This is a picture of our iris now 1-foot tall and buried in our unusual (but 3rd) spring snow on April 28th in Alliance, Nebraska (zone 4b).  Temperatures were at 25 degrees, just after the first SDB had bloomed, too.  Today, less than 24 hours later, almost every flake of snow is gone already!
Photo by Leonard and Kathie Jedlicka (owners of Blue J Iris)
Blue J Iris -- www.bluejiris.com
Sheri Arevalo

Yahoo! Groups Links