SDB clumps Dollop, Jewl Baby and What Again

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB clumps Dollop, Jewl Baby and What Again
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 00:47:00 -0500

Somehow we keep managing to dogge the snow and frost.  Good
thing too becuase the TB stalks are up all over the place.

The SDB's have been fun this year.  Here's some clumps of
my favorites:

What Again
Jewel Baby

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

where I'm still having new experiences at age 43- suddenly
managed to find myself in the middle of the mosh pit
tonight. (can't very well let my daughter go to a heavy
metal concert without me yet, now can I)

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.

Make a Difference: Tell U.S. Congress to stop hurting our health care!

Yahoo! Groups Links

Binary data

Binary data

Binary data