Unknown SDB - help please

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Unknown SDB - help please
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 23:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

After seeing the clump of Jewel Baby I realized that there is a tremendous resource out there.  So many of you seem to grow SDBs.
I have this SDB which bloomed this year but nowhere in my data base is a dark purple with a white beard listed as being in the garden.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you, Jan

Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links