TB: HIS: Jesse's Song (B. Williamson R. '79)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] TB: HIS: Jesse's Song (B. Williamson R. '79)
  • From: matbeach1@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 11:43:27 EDT

Thanks, Adam--

Yes, right away, I looked at all the pictures that I could find on the net of Jesse's Song, and some of them looked identical to mine. I also remember that the collection this plant was in was called something like "award winners," so I think it probably is the same. It was exciting seeing a transplant bloom after two years (I didn't know what it was!)

My picture makes the flower look a lot less violet than it appears in real life. There are reddish overtones to the markings which are not noticeable in the pic.

Thanks again for your response
Mike in SC, Zone 8

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS