Re: PHOTO: new seedlings

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO: new seedlings
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 09:10:48 -0500

They look Great Griff!  If you need room, I got a couple of acres....I'd be glad to babysit!  LOL
thanks for sharing the pics.

Have a great day all!
Linda In Lascassas

On 4/3/06, Autmirislvr@aol.com <Autmirislvr@aol.com> wrote:
In a message dated 4/2/2006 11:23:20 P.M. Central Standard Time, jgcrump@erols.com writes:
<<, but digging the old ones is a heck of a chore>>
Griff, your seedlings are definitely ahead of mine, but not a lot.  Looks like you might have a little better germination this year, too.  Usually mine sprout over a 1 month period and I'm rapidly coming up on that one month time limit.  Still enough to keep me excited and motivated.

Speaking of digging the old bed . . . I'm not looking forward to cleaning out the first 1812 bed, with 85 seedlings or so.  About 20 reselects.   And it's not the only one. I still need to dig a reselect bed!  Ouch!  Actually, my super terrific son will till the new beds for me.  Lucky me!

If you don't cross them, you can't  plant them!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website :
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives