Re: HYB: TB: New seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: TB: New seedling
  • From: orders@suttoniris.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 14:22:10 -0700

Nice Seedling Fancelle!  Been using Barbara My Love a bit lately and have had nice results too.  Nice colors!  Thanks for posting.
Mike

This is what greeted me Friday morning in my seedling rows.  Parents are Barbara My Love X Cast of Characters.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS