Re: AB Zipporah's Beauty - for BETSY

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AB Zipporah's Beauty - for BETSY
  • From: margiempv@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 23:39:18 EDT

In a message dated 4/3/2006 10:53:31 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time, higgins881@mchsi.com writes:
Did you ever receive my email of 3/26 requesting your permission to use your photos for the Checklist?  And wondering if you are now in a position to grow 10  ABs for Plant Sale Plus?  When I asked you 2 years ago you were looking for more garden space.
Betsy - - you may certainly use my photos for the checklist - that will be great!!  I don't remember receiving the e-mail, but there could be a handful of reasons why that happened.

As for garden space ................. wow ..................  I'm worse off now than I was 2 years ago.  I was renting some land/garden space where I grew about 500 irises,  but the land was sold last year.   So, I'm in the midst of downsizing 'named iris varieties' and older seedlings here at the house so I have room for my newer seedlings still sitting in pots.

I'd certainly like to grow more AB's.  Let's keep in touch and see if things improve by next year.  I'm always expecting good things to happen. :-)  Meanwhile.................. use whatever photos of mine you can find here on Iris-photos.

Note:  If you want to e-mail me - use this aol.com address and make sure the word "iris" is used somewhere in the subject line.  I'm more apt to get the e-mail then.  :-)

~ margie

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS